Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Liquid Eyeliner Tip



MAC Liquidlast Liner is one of my most HG eyeliners. However, I found that I don’t use it often enough due to the brush. The thin brush is difficult to control especially if you are trying to create a natural eyeliner look. A few days ago, I decided to try a new way to apply MAC Liquidlast liner. I took my Ecotools Angled Eyeliner brush, and generously brushed on the MAC Liquidlast liner at the tip of the brush. I wait for about 5 seconds before applying the liquid liner. After it becomes tacky, the liquid liner becomes more of a gel-like texture. Especially for my monolids, I find it easier to apply liquid liner this way. With this method, MAC Liquidlast liner becomes more convenient to use. It is easier for me to create a fine eyeliner look. This method also allows me to use MAC Liquidlast liner for tightlining.

I’m really happy that I found this new method of using MAC Liquidlast liner. It will work especially well for those of you that like the staying power of liquid liner but find it difficult to apply. Try it out for yourself!

~AG~

No comments:

Post a Comment