Friday, January 18, 2013

REVIEW: Essential Damage Care Rich Premier Hair Products Collection

Here is my review of Essential Damage Care Rich Premier Hair Products collection. Below is the order of how I use the products : 1) Essential Damage Care Rich Premier Shampoo, 2) Essential Damage Care Rich Premier Treatment, 3) Essential Damage Care Rich Premier Nourishing Care Lotion.

I bought the Essential Damage Care Rich Premier Hair Mask also, but have not used it. A review of it will come at a later time. The only product that I didn’t buy from the collection is the Essential Damage Care Rich Premier Conditioner. One of my friends that has gorgeous hair told me that instead of conditioner, she uses hair treatment/mask as conditioner. She leaves the hair treatment/mask for only 3 minutes after shampooing. Her hair looks very healthy and shiny. So, I decided to try out her beauty tip.

Hair Background: I have naturally wavy hair. But in November 2012, I got my hair digitally permed. Due to the chemical treatment, the ends of my hair is getting drier and more tangled up. Plus, the humid climate in Singapore has caused my waves to be frizzy and uncontrollable. So, I was hoping the Essential Damage Care Rice Premier Hair to smooth out the frizz and make my hair more moisturized.

1) Essential Damage Care Rich Premier Shampoo
image
Cuticle Care Technology provides 4 times more Cuticle Protection for smoother, tangle-free hair to the last 15cm of your hair. Also with Inner Repair Essence that penetrates damaged, hollow hair core and High Purity Honey and Shea Butter, hair is repaired and moisturized, regaining softness.

The shampoo has a great fresh scent. It does not foam much, which means that the sodium laureth sulfate content is relatively low. That means my hair is not stripped out of its natural oils. My hair feels smooth already after just using this shampoo.


2) Essential Damage Care Rich Premier Treatment
image
New intensive repair formula with Cuticle Care Technology for 4 times more Cuticle Protection to the last 15cm of your hair, helping hair retain nutrients. Contains Cuticle Smoothing Essence, High Purity Honey and Shea Butter to repair, moisturize and for lasting shine! Hair becomes softer, stronger and more manageable.

This hair treatment is relatively light compared to hair mask. So, it is suitable to use as a conditioner. It has the same fresh scent. I leave it for approximately 3 minutes before rinsing it off completely. I like that it does not weigh down my hair. It moisturizes and smooths out my frizzy & wavy hair.

3) Essential Damage Care Rich Premier Nourishing Care Lotion.
image
Intensive Leave-on Treatment enriched with high purity honey oil & cuticle repair essence to provide continuous care for damaged hair. Instantly smoothens peeling cuticles while repairing damaged hair surface.

I apply two pumps of this leave-on treatment on my towel-dried hair. Then apply another pump on dry hair. I love this product. It smooths out the ends of my hair, and lessens the frizz. It is truly a life-saver for girls with frizzy & uncontrollable hair like me.

Using the products mentioned above has really changed the texture and feel of my hair. Even my younger sister asked on whether I had my hair professionally done. My waves are more bouncy and less frizzy. My hair feels softer and smoother. I will recommend the Essential Damage Care Rich Premier Hair collection for those with dry/damaged/frizzy/uncontrollable hair. It is an affordable range that works wonder. The prices of the products range from S$10-20. The only downside is that this collection can only be found in Asian countries. For those of you outside of Asia, you are able to buy it online, albeit at a more expensive price. But it is really worth trying.
~AG~

No comments:

Post a Comment