Friday, January 4, 2013

REVIEW: Boscia Luminizing Black Mask


Active Ingredients:
Montmorillonite Clay absorbs excess oil, dirt and toxins from the skin.
Pine Bark Extract, a powerful antioxidant, conditions the skin and defends from free radical damage.
Vitamin C helps brighten skintone and reduce the look of fine lines.
Jojoba Leaf, a powerful antioxidant, combats free radical damage while it nourishes and protects skin to prevent premature aging, and Willowherb, a unique anti-irritant, helps to calm skin inflammation and reduce visible redness and irritation.

I’ve been using this mask once a week for over two months now. I bought this product because I was breaking out like crazy especially in the T-zone areas. I thought this will work well to purify and remove excess dirt & oil. Since it a purifying mask, I only use it once a week on my sensitive combination skin. Instead of applying it all over my face, I only use it on the T-zone areas (forehead, nose and chin). However, I don’t see any significant improvements to my skin. It did not minimize or reduce the occurrence of breakouts.  My skin does feel a little smoother after use, but I don’t see my skin tone being brightened. Regarding the minimization of lines and wrinkles, I can’t comment on that since it is not applicable to my skin condition. 

Overall, Boscia Luminizing Black Mask ($34) is not worth buying. There are cheaper products in the market that does the same or better job in purifying the skin such as Nivea Refining Peel Off Mask and Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask.

~AG~

No comments:

Post a Comment