Monday, January 7, 2013

REVIEW: Lucidol-L Hair Make Supplement Soft Memory Oil





image

Lucidol-L Hair Make Supplement Soft Memory Oil for Permed Hair

This product claims to provide long lasting moisturizing treatment by restoring your hair’s natural moisture retention system. This is how it works.


image

I’ve been using it for over a month, and the verdict is that it is a good product. My digitally permed hair does feel softer and more moisturized after use. It has a light floral scent. Even though it is a type of treatment oil, it does not make my hair greasy. The treatment oil penetrates quickly into the hair. I tend to use 3-4 pumps of product for my hair (the length which is right past my bra line). I prefer to use it on towel dried hair rather than dry hair - it seems to work better that way. The only downside of this product is that it does not do much for frizz control. I will continue the search for a styling product for my digitally permed hair that tends to frizz in this humid environment.

~AG~

No comments:

Post a Comment